You will be provided in-depth knowledge, including theories and practices, in areas such as e-service design and innovation, e-democracy, e-governance, requirement engineering, business process management and improvement. As well as security and privacy in e-Government, ICT architecture, ICT system integration, and project and change management. We have a specific focus on business intelligence, decision support systems, and open and big data management for e-Government.
The Open eGovernment programme from Stockholm University promotes a new role needed in public organisations, an e-Government architect, a role that has the knowledge and skills necessary to drive ICT enabled changes in the public sector. An e-Government architect combines knowledge about democratic processes, citizen service and public administration with skills in designing effective ICT systems and e-services for e-Government.
Graduates will find positions as enterprise and IT architects, project managers and change agents in public organisations as well as private and non-governmental organisations working within the area of e-Government. Graduates may also enter Ph.D. programmes for a research career.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Open and Big Data Management
- Business Process and Case Management
- Citizen Centric Service Design and IT Architecture
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Computer Sciences View 3 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A requirement for all Master's programmes is the possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher learning, corresponding to at least 180 credits in the European Credit Transfer System.
- In order to document your eligibility, you must provide University Admissions in Sweden with copies of your previous study information, as well as document your English proficiency.
- Bachelor's degree. English B/English 6 (Swedish upper secondary school course) or equivalent.
International12785 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25570 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Applies to citizens from outside EU, EEA or Switzerland.
- First instalment: 67500 SEK.
- The complete programme: 270000 SEK.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.