Graduates from programs similar in scope of study may be accepted subject to individual assessment.
The entire Master Program is studied in English language. It takes two years (four semesters) including a one-semester thesis research. Typically it is about 20-30 mainly international students per year.
- Geomatics Engineering (GEOENGINE) at University of Stuttgart has been designed to be a condensed graduate program. It attracts also people who already have finished other studies to gain expertise in the promising field of Geomatics Engineering.
- University of Stuttgart offers special expertise in the fields of positioning, navigation, multisensoral integration and telematics and will impart profound knowledge. By the combination of knowledge transfer and trained skills the graduate will as well become acquainted with related fields which are of importance for the development in their home countries or other parts of the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Geomatics Methodology
- Engineering Geodesy
- Remote Data Acquisition
- Representation of Geodata
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeographical Information Systems (GIS) General Engineering & Technology Urban Planning View 14 other Masters in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A qualifying Bachelor Degree in Geomatics Engineering or in any other corresponding study course or a degree regarded as equivalent obtained at a foreign university with a 4-years' standard period of study.
- Successful performance is marked with the average grade "good" or better ("very good").
- A proof of fundamental knowledge of the English language (i.e. TOEFL test, min. 550 points (paper-based testing) or 213 points (computer-based) or 80 points (internet-based) or any other proof equivalent to it (i.e. IELTS Band 6.0).)
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Stuttgart
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.