Three orientations are offered: Electronics and Microelectronics, Information Technologies and Power and Energy. In addition to attending regular lectures offered by our internationally acclaimed professors, students will gain valuable practical experience with laboratory activities and research projects. This degree covers both theoretical foundations and practical aspects of the discipline.
Electrical and Electronic Engineering students will be prepared for a wide variety of careers in academia or in industry, such as electronics and microelectronics, information technologies (RF-engineering, photonics, signal & image processing), telecommunications, multimedia, mechatronics, power systems, biomedical instruments, electric drives and aerospace.
The program from Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne is an excellent preparation, for both the option of doing a PhD or working in industry.
- Adaptation and learning
- Advanced computer architecture
- Advanced lab in electrical energy systems
- Advanced lab in electrical engineering
- Advanced multiprocessor architecture
- Advanced VLSI design
- Advanced wireless receivers
- Analog circuits for biochip
- Applied data analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Software Engineering View 12 other Masters in Software Engineering in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Your resumé (curriculum vitae).
- Copy of your University degree(s), if already available.
- Complete transcripts from each university you have attended.
- A statement of purpose. See below for a detailed explanation.
- Your identity card or passport.
- Extra documents, such as TOEFL or GRE scores, research publications, or other portfolios of your previous work, are welcome but not compulsory.
International1500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA1500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 EUR per semester during 24 months.
CHF 730 per semester
Living costs for Lausanne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.