Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
International students applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate course to study at La Trobe University can be rewarded a bonus grant for completing their admission process early. Recipients will automatically be eligible to receive an Early Bird Acceptance Grant of 5% of the first-year tuition fees.
The grant amount is credited towards second semester tuition fees. Recipients will need to accept their offer and pay the deposit before the deadline to receive the credit.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a new International student applying to study in any intake in 2023.
- Be a full fee-paying student (Non-sponsored).
- Meet all the conditions outlined in the offer, accept the offer, and pay the required deposit mentioned on the offer, within a stated deadline.
- Your course should be in the LTIS List of eligible courses.
- Maintain a full-time enrolment in one of the La Trobe University campuses in Australia.
- Refer to the terms and conditions included in the scholarship letter.
Study experience required
Students will automatically be considered when applying for an approved course.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
DISCLAIMER – Subject to credit approval, loans are made by Bank of Lake Mills or MPOWER Financing, PBC. Bank of Lake Mills does not have an ownership interest in MPOWER Financing. Neither MPOWER Financing nor Bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or are attending. Bank of Lake Mills is Member FDIC. None of the information contained in this website constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer by MPOWER Financing or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. 2022 © MPOWER Financing, Public Benefit Corporation NMLS ID #1233542. 1101 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.