Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Lancaster University will offer a reduction in tuition fees for all taught Master’s programmes for eligible applicants, determined by the level of undergraduate or postgraduate award achieved.
If you hold an undergraduate degree from Lancaster University
- 20% fee reduction for 1st Class Hons degree holders
- 10% fee reduction for 2:1 Hons degree holders
If you already hold a postgraduate degree from Lancaster University
For students who intend to take a second taught master’s programme at Lancaster University.
- 20% fee reduction for Master’s with Distinction degree holders
- 10% fee reduction for Master’s with Merit degree holders
- Hold an undergraduate or master’s degree from Lancaster University (achieved at any time) or
- Hold an undergraduate or master’s degree from Lancaster University, achieved at any time, including one delivered through an associated institution, or
- Have graduated from one of our partner institutions with a Lancaster University degree (LU Ghana, Sunway University Malaysia or LU College – BJTU Weihai China) or
- Have studied at Lancaster University via our Study Abroad programme
- Some MRes programmes may be eligible, contact us to check.
Study experience required
The Scholarship is open to all our Alumni, regardless of their nationality or year of graduation. You do not need to apply for this scholarship; you will qualify automatically if you meet the eligibility criteria and the course entry requirements.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.