International MBA degrees are some of the most popular study choices in the world. In order to help you find the Business degree that best suits your career interests, two of the most prestigious business school rankings in the world provide yearly lists of the business schools with great outcomes for international students.
Find out about the top full-time MBA degrees in the UK in 2021 according to the latest annual rankings by The Financial Times 2021 and The Economist 2021.
Top business schools in the UK are well represented among the best universities in the world, with most MBA courses in top 50 worldwide. The UK provides diverse business study options not only in London but all over the country, with degree courses taught by experienced international teachers and great industry connections.
Top 10 business schools in the UK by Global Financial Times 2021
The Financial Times provides yearly rankings of business schools on different categories. The following rankings refer to the best full-time MBAs worldwide.
Next to the university name, you’ll also find the average weighted salary for that institution. Weighted salary means the average graduate salary three years after finishing their MBA degree at the university.
- London Business School – 129,145 GBP
- University of Cambridge: Judge Business School – 122,135 GBP
- University of Oxford: Saïd Business School – 110,680 GBP
- University of Manchester: Alliance Manchester Business School – 95,235 GBP
- Warwick Business School – 93,820 GBP
- Imperial College Business School – 91,120 GBP
- City University of London: Cass Business School – 95,775 GBP
- Durham University Business School – 81,040 GBP
- Lancaster University Management School – 70,730 GBP
Top 10 best business universities in the UK by the Economist 2021
The Economist has a global reputation for an insightful analysis of events related to the world of business. The Economist rankings reflect and set the trends of business studies, using student surveys to create the top 100 list. The factors that the ranking takes into account include fresh career opportunities, personal development, increasing salary, international contacts, and more.
- University of Warwick: Warwick Business School
- Durham University Business School
- University of Nottingham: Business School
- The University of Edinburgh: Business School
- Cranfield School of Management
- Leeds University: Business School
- University of Exeter: Business School
- Lancaster University Management School
- University of Birmingham: Business School
- University of Glasgow: Business School
In addition to the universities for Business & Management listed in this article, there are many other opportunities to study top MBA degrees in the UK. Make sure you find the right one for you, and not restrict your search strictly to rankings.