Work and organisational psychology offers a unique behavioural lens through which to examine, understand and shape the complex work organisation.
It seeks to equip candidates with a sound understanding of theory and research and develop core competencies and professional skills in organisational theory, organisational change, employment relations, selection & assessment, training, employee wellbeing and research design and methods.
Students who successfully complete the course are eligible for British Psychological Society (BPS) Psychometric Testing accreditation Levels A&B (Intermediate).This Work and Organisational Behaviour programme at University of Limerick suits individuals who are interested in pursuing careers in the following areas: Management Consultancy, Management and Leadership Development, Human Resource Management, Employee Relations, Career Coaching, Organisational Development, Training and Development, Research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Theory
- Work Design and Employee Wellbeing
- Psychometric Assessment Certificate
- Psychology of Decision Making and Change
- Personnel Psychology Selection and Assessment
- Test User (Occupational, Ability)
- Test User (Occupational, Personality)
- Psychology of Employment Relations
- Human Resource Development
- Dissertation A & B
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour View 7 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in Ireland
- Applicants for the MSc in Work and Organisationa l Behaviour/Psychology programme must have a first or second class Level 8 honours degree
- Three or more years work experience is preferred for applicants with a second class (lower) honours degree.
International14512 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14512 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA8858 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8858 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Limerick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.