The Religion program of University of Toronto consolidates the vast curricular and faculty resources that are distributed throughout the many departments and colleges of the University and enables its students to use any resource in the University which serves the study of religion.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Scripture and Ritual in Qumran
- Reading Buddhist Texts
- Topics in the Philosophical Study of Religion
- MA Method and Theory
- Sanskrit Readings
- Foundations in Psychoanalytic Theory and Clinical Practice
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 29 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in Canada
- Applicants are admitted under the General Regulations of the School of Graduate Studies. Applicants must also satisfy the Department for the Study of Religion's additional admission requirements stated below.
- Normally, an appropriate bachelor's degree with specialization in religion or a cognate discipline from a recognized university, broadly equivalent to the University of Toronto's BA Specialist degree in religion, with at least B+ standing in the final year. Students without appropriate preparation may be required to take additional work either before admission or during an extended master's program.
International23770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23770 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National6210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6210 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
- 1,863 CAD (domestic)
- 7,131 CAD (international)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.