Making the difference in a company and affecting its success needs a mix of competences, both technical and personal. Successful managers contribute meaningfully to organizations only if they are equipped with specific knowledge, skills, and abilities that are honed through a comprehensive set of management education experiences.
Specifically, it provides a sound knowledge in international management with a quantitative approach, alongside solid foundations in economics and law with the aim of developing young executives who can think analytically and make decisions to impact critical outcomes. Also, interaction with companies and the exposure to a mix of world cultures develop soft skills required to become successful international managers.
Aimed at graduates and young professionals from all backgrounds, the International Management program from University of Trento provides an in-depth understanding of the needs and trends of the European, as well as the global marketplaces.
In the Business Labs you can refine your entrepreneurial attitude and learn to adapt to unexpected situations in order to solve problems and contribute to the success of a company. By working on the creation of startups, you enhance your creativity and learn how to design sound business models and to work in real life situations with an innovative attitude.
Recent MIM graduates have been placed as:
- Key Account Manager (Procter&Gamble, Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Business Analyst (McKinsey, Milan)
- Coordinator in Asset Creation & Media team (Mazda, Leverkusen, Germany)
- Market Research Associate (Piaggio India, Pune)
- Brand Manager Assistant (Nestlè, Milan)
- Project Manager (IVECO Defence Vehicles, Bolzano)
- Marketing Manager (Toshiba TEC Ethiopia Imaging Systems - Addis Abeba, Ethiopia)
- Business Analyst (Deloitte Consulting)
- Business Analyst (Join Business Management Consulting, Siena)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Crash courses in Economics, International Business,
- Statistics, Legal Foundations
- Financial Markets and Economic Activity
- International Accounting
- International Competition Law
- Data Analysis and Forecasting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- February for non-EU citizens living outside Italy
- June for EU citizens and non-EU citizens regularly living in Italy
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 104 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- English at B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
International1000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 340 EUR per year during 24 months.
- EU: 340€ - 3.400€ (based on income/merit)
- Non-EU: 1.000€ - 6.500€ (based on merit)
Living costs for Trento
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.