The Civil Engineering program at the Ryerson University is placed on combining both traditional methods and the latest innovative technologies to enable students to broaden their expertise with a variety of challenging problems.
Construction and Infrastructure Management
- Asset management
- Infrastructure resiliency
- Project management
- Risk and reliability
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Seminar
- Advances in Concrete Materials
- Surface Water Pollution Analysis
- Soil Remediation
- Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
- MASc 5 course credits
- MEng 8 course credits
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Materials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 41 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of a four-year undergraduate degree in civil engineering, a related engineering field or applied science discipline from an accredited institution
- Statement of interest
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency requirement
International25645 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25645 CAD per year during 12 months.
National9038 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9038 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.