We offer a master degree in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology at University of Valencia. Fields of knowledge in which it arises: basically in the fields of Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, Material Sciences, Biochemistry, Pharmacy and Medicine.
- The syllabus of the Master’s Degree is somewhere in between Nanoscience/Nanotechnology and molecular sciences.
- Therefore, it explores scientific areas of increasing interest such as Molecular Electronics, Molecular Magnetism, Supramolecular Chemistry, Surfaces Chemistry or Molecular Materials Sciences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic concepts of supramolecular chemistry
- Molecular electronics
- Fundamentals of nanoscience
- Introduction to the Master on Molecular Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Nanomagnetism and molecular spintronics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMolecular Sciences General Engineering & Technology Biochemistry View 34 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To have completed previous undergraduate degree studies in technical or experimental teachings related to the Master’s Degree goals; among them: Chemistry, Physics, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Medicine, Chemical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or similar fields.
- A B2 level of English language is recommended, for guaranteeing that the student can follow theoretical clasess, as they are taught in English language.
International2340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39 EUR per credit during 12 months.
EU/EEA2340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39 EUR per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Valencia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.