Although focused comparative legal studies and international law, the European Legal Practice programme at Leibniz University Hannover allows students to build their own curriculum according to their preferences and goals.
- It brings together different languages, cultures and academic approaches in an internationally recognized degree, preparing students for an international labour market.
- EU-integration and globalization demand legal experts who are able to moderate conflicts between parties from different legal systems, with different economic, social and cultural backgrounds.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Such legal experts must be able to understand and deal simultaneously with the diversity of different legal systems and social norms and the harmonization offered at different levels by EU integration and globalization, making use of their experience to adjust quickly to ever-new obstacles.
- Think outside the box! Your journey for an international career begins here!
- If you want to work with European institutions, international organizations, transnational companies, or other European or international players, this is the right path for you!
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- University entrance qualification (e.g. high school diploma)
- A university entrance qualification is not required if you are currently studying at Leibniz University Hannover.
- Bachelor's degree certificate (if it already exists).
- Complete and up-to-date transcript of records from previous studies with details on the credit points and the average grad.
- A curriculum vitae
- A CV is not required if you are currently studying at the LUH.
- Proof of language skills
- For applicants from China and Vietnam (except Macau and Hong Kong): APS
- Possibly further programme-specific documents. All further documents that may be required will be listed at the end of the online application.
International868 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 434 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA868 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 434 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Semester fee of €434.19 for summer semester 2021
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.