Professionals with expertise in international business are valued for their comprehensive understanding of the increasingly global and competitive nature of the modern business environment.
Specialists who are skilled in communicating across different cultures, political systems, languages and social structures are equally valued.
- You'll examine core business disciplines from an international perspective and have the opportunity to undertake a range of complementary electives.
- You'll develop your understanding of diverse cultures, people and global entities.
- The International Business and Master of International Relations program at Macquarie University is suited to various individuals, such as program administrators in NGOs and governmental organisations, business managers and middle managers, with an interest in conducting business at an international level.
- Business managers
- Middle managers
- People with an interest in exploring or doing business at an international level
- Program administrators in NGOs and in governmental organisations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Finance
- Economic Analysis
- Introduction to Marketing Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
International students: It is a good idea to apply at least two to three months before Session begins.
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Business View 94 other Masters in International Business in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 083792J
- Australian level 7 bachelor's qualification or recognised equivalent in relevant field
- GPA of 4.50 (out of 7.00)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34400 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National28000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28000 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.