The goal is to empower students to effectively exploit information and information systems for the success of enterprises in a globalized, networked and digital economy. Going beyond the current state of practice, we enable students to gain result-oriented problem solving competences and empower them to become drivers of innovation in their enterprises.
At the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland we offer a master degree in Business information Systems. We prepare students for a future career in multi-cultural, cross-border business environments. Being taught entirely in English, and offering international study opportunities makes the course truly international.
- The programme prepares students for a broad context of demanding tasks in the corporate and academic world.
- Graduates of the programme have excellent prospects in the future job market. Ongoing digitalization will raise the importance of information systems for the success of companies.
- This will lead to an increasing demand for information systems specialists over the coming years.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Analytics: Quantitative Methods
- Business Intelligence
- Challenging International Managers and Leaders
- Compliance Management and Governance of IT
- Cyber Security and Cyber Resilience
- Digitalization of Business Processes
- 18 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 6 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The registration requirements for the Master of Science in Business Information Systems programme encompass:
- a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in Business Informatics (Wirtschaftsinformatik), Business Information Technology, Information Systems, Business Administration (Betriebsökonomie)*, Management*, Economics*, Computer Science (Informatik)*, Information Technology*, Information Science*, Industrial Engineering* or a similar field of study
- good or very good grades
- good or very good linguistic abilities in English
- work experience
International1310 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 655 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National1310 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 655 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
- Semester fee: CHF 700
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.