In today's fast-moving and complex business environment, a comprehensive understanding of all business functions, in combination with a set of practical skills, will enable you to succeed as an in-demand business professional.
- In addition to completing one or two specialisations, you'll have the opportunity to undertake electives to develop your knowledge across a broad area of business and commerce.
- You can create a program that takes into account the knowledge and skills you've gained from your prior working experience or recent undergraduate studies, or one that gives you a qualification in a new area of specialisation if you are looking for a career change.
- You'll have the opportunity to undertake a supervised workplace internship under the guidance of a workplace mentor.
- You'll also complete a research project as well as a capstone unit, designed to be future-focused, giving you an opportunity to explore strategic business issues within the context of a business environment.
Graduates from the Commerce program at Macquarie University can expect career opportunities in diverse industries. Roles can include:
- corporate governance risk officer
- financial crime analyst
- finance manager
- general manager
- management accountant
- management consultant
- market analyst
- marketing manager
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Finance
- Work, Organisation and Management
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- International - We recommend applying early for your course to ensure you have adequate time to arrange your student visa.
- 2 years - 160
- 1,5 years - 120
- 1 year - 80
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Commerce View 145 other Masters in Finance in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 083782M
AQF level 8 bachelor honours or graduate diploma qualification in a related field or recognised equivalent, or
Meet two of the following three criteria:
- AQF level 7 bachelor's qualification in a related field or recognised equivalent
- Two years relevant approved work experience, professional certification or other recognised prior learning
- AQF level 7 bachelor's qualification or recognised equivalent with a WAM of 65
International39200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39200 AUD per year during 12 months.
National30800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30800 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.