At the University Putra Malaysia we offer a master degree in Land Resource Management. Accelerated land degradation and limiting water resources further aggravates the situation, as land belongs to the past, present and future generations, it is not only a useful and tradable commodity but also a valuable natural resources that must be conserved and protected for the common good of all.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Land Laws and Land Administration in Malaysia
- Land Evaluation
- Soil and Water Conservation
- Land Contamination and Pollution
- Land Development and Environment
- Land Economics and Valuation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesNatural Resource Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor's degree in related field with CGPA of to least 2.5 or its equivalent
International6018 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9028 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National4638 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6958 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
- 31,250 MR - Local Students
- 40,550 MR - International Students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.