International Business Management is an internationally recognized high quality two-year master’s program which is taught entirely in English.
With its flexible specialization structure, International Business Management allows students to gain both, a well-grounded general business education in an international context, and the opportunity to immerse oneself in one of the three fields of specialization (International Marketing, International Human Resource Management or International Finance). A variety of courses in the other specializations can be taken in addition on an optional basis.
The International Business Management program from Carinthia University of Applied Sciences provides an opportunity to learn a new foreign language. As part of the curriculum, students can choose from German, Italian, Russian and Slovene language courses. Together with a curriculum that is taught entirely in English and the location in a German-speaking country, studying at CUAS is a great opportunity to upgrade your language skills.
Due to the holistic and comprehensive nature of the International Business Management program, it opens a range of different career opportunities.
In addition to having a profound international business education, our alumni combine intercultural and communication skills, strategic and analytic thinking capabilities, an entrepreneurial approach and the ability to effectively solve complex business problems in collaboration with others – competences that are widely sought by employers in different professional fields, in multinational companies, SMEs and entrepreneurial start-ups as well as in international institutions.
Typical job profiles and responsibilities of International Business Management graduates include, for example:
- Planning and implementing international projects
- International marketing and brand management
- Export management
- Consulting and business development
- International supply chain management & strategic procurement
- Human resource management in an international context
- Financial management & international controlling
- Management trainee & top management assistance
- Key account management in an international environment
- Product management
- Entrepreneur in an international new venture
Online Master Session
You can join the Online Master session on Thursday, 24 June, from 16:00 until 19:00. More details on the website.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic Writing in International Business
- Fundamentals of International Marketing
- Integrated Financial Management
- Intercultural Communication
- International Entrepreneurship and Business Planning
- International Strategic Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Please note that applicants from non-EU countries or applicants living outside the European Union should apply as soon as possible to be in time for the visa procedure.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 36 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In addition to the formal requirements for admission, applicants to the Master’s program in International Business Management should:
- hold a business-related degree of higher education (minimum 3-year Bachelor’s program); applicants with non-business degrees in a related field (e.g. industrial engineering, economic geography, business law) need at least 15 ECTS in subjects related to business administration, 5 ECTS in economics and 10 ECTS in accounting and finance-related subjects.
AND demonstrate strengths in the following areas:
- basic knowledge about the functional areas of business administration and management;
- applying inter-disciplinary knowledge to analyze and solve complex problems;
- a team-oriented mindset;
- linguistic and communication skills (orally and on written form);
- socially responsible behavior;
- enjoyment of international and intercultural challenges.
International383 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 383 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA383 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 383 EUR per year during 24 months.
€ 383,36 / year + € 20,20 / semester
Living costs for Villach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.