The Faculty of Dentistry from University of British Columbia, offers advanced study leading to the MSc in Craniofacial Science through one of the following areas of study:
- Research in Population Health will explore the complex interactions (social, cultural, environmental) that affect the oral health of individuals, communities and populations.
- Oral health related clinical research includes both interventional and observational studies focusing on the following: disease prevention, diagnosis, risk, treatment, prognosis and health care.
- Basic science research in the areas of biomaterials, cell biology, developmental biology, microbiology and molecular biology is available.
Applicants must meet minimum admission requirements of the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The program is research-oriented, consisting of didactic courses and original research carried out under supervision. It is not a clinical program leading to clinical specialization, and is unrelated to licensure. In addition, the Faculty provides an opportunity for qualified students to enter combined programs leading to certification in a dental specialty in conjunction with this MSc.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Dentistry Health Sciences View 16 other Masters in Dentistry in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants have to submit transcripts from all past post-secondary study.
- A minimum of three references are required for application to graduate programs at UBC. References should be requested from individuals who are prepared to provide a report on your academic ability and qualifications.
- Many programs require a statement of interest, sometimes called a "statement of intent", "description of research interests" or something similar.
- Permanent Residents of Canada must provide a clear photocopy of both sides of the Permanent Resident card
International8952 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8952 CAD per year during 24 months.
National5095 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5095 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Vancouver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.