As a student of the Management program from WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management , you will gain access to the WHU network offering unparalleled opportunities, and a dedicated and top-ranked Career Center to assist you in your career goals. The majority of Master in Management graduates follow a managerial career path in consulting or industry and services. However, a growing number either enter the start-up ecosystem with an existing company or found their own, often assisted by the excellent network found at WHU.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- International Tax Strategy
- Actionable Customer Analytics
- Decision Support Systems (Data Science)
- Field Experiments in Organizations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Accounting Master in Management (MIM) View 25 other Masters in Accounting in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with at least 180 ECTS
- At least 12 weeks of relevant practical experience
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Proof of strong analytical and quantitative skills (GMAT/GRE/TM-BASE)
- International experience of about 3 months
- Successful completion of WHU admission process
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18971 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33200 EUR for the full programme during 21 months.
EU/EEA18971 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33200 EUR for the full programme during 21 months.
Living costs for Vallendar
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We are determined that qualified students should not be held back by their financial situation. Therefore, there are a number of financing options available to our Master of Science students, which allow all successful candidates to study at WHU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.