The Master in Management is a full-time, English-taught degree program at WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, targeting business bachelor graduates. The 21-months program is awarded with 120 credits and includes an internship as well as a semester abroad at one of our partner universities. For this program we seek candidates with a maximum of about 2 years of post-graduate working experience.
As a Master student, you will gain access to the wider WHU network offering unparalleled professional opportunities and a dedicated Career Center to assist in your career goals. While a majority of Master in Management graduates follow a career path into advanced management roles within consulting or industry and services, a growing number either enter the start-up ecosystem with an existing company or found their own, often assisted by the excellent network found at WHU.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Financial Analysis
- International Financial Reporting
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Advanced Methods of Market and Management Research
- Advanced Econometrics
- Operations Analysis and Control
- Marketing Engineering
- The Analytics' Edge
- Game Theory
- Field Experiments in Organizations
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 11 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in Germany
For our Master in Management program, we seek recent Bachelor graduates with a degree in a business-related field of study, e.g. business administration, economics, or business engineering.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with at least 180 ECTS
- At least 12 weeks of relevant practical experience
- Proof of English proficiency
- Proof of strong analytical and quantitative skills (MiM and MiF)
- International experience of about 3 months
- Successful completion of WHU admission test
International18514 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32400 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 21 months.
EU/EEA18514 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32400 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.