What is Industrial Management ?
Industrial Management Master's degree program started in 2006 as a forerunner of Metropolia University of Applied Sciences ' Master's level education. The program has been developed in collaboration with leading industrial companies and is updated annually. In 2018, Industrial Management Master's has grown to 70 student places.
Our warm welcome to join a wide network of peers studying Industrial Management - from the leading industrial companies such as Kone, Outotec, Konecranes, Metso, Valmet, Schneider Electric, GE, ABB, Ericsson, Telia, Elisa, Enfo, and many others, including public organizations and peers representing various SMEs.
Our graduates gain a degree of a 'Master of Engineering' in Industrial Management (level 7 of EQF, European Qualification Framework, corresponding to diplomi-insinööri).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The courses are conducted via contact teaching, self-study, team work, class discussions, business simulations, workshops and seminars. The studies are integrated into real-life business projects that allow you to study part-time while working.
At the very heart of your studies will be the Master’s Thesis, a business development project conducted in a grounded evidence based manner, typically addressing a real-life business challenge of your employer organization.
Our agile learning mode offers you support whilst you are on the move:
- Interactive lectures, expert workshops & class discussions
- Face-to-face consultancy with experienced faculty members, and opportunity for individual advice, development and help
- Multichannel learning with a variety of modes, with course materials available online
- Audio/video/virtual opportunities
- No examinations, instead practical assignments and discussion leader sessions
- Active peer community of learners.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership View 13 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Finland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- completed at least 15 credits (for a degree comprising 60 credits) or 30 credits (for a degree comprising 90 credits) of Open UAS/Open University studies in Finland which can be recognized as part of the degree programme for which he/she is applying, and
- The required open studies must be completed and show on official transcript of records by 31 July (when applying in spring) or by 31 December (when applying in autumn).
- an appropriate higher education degree, and
- The required higher education degree must be completed by 31 July (when applying in spring) or by 31 December (when applying in autumn).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Students enrolled to Metropolia UAS that are nationals of non-EU and non-EEA countries, are due to be pay the annual tuition fee. They are required to make the full payment of the annual tuition fee before beginning their studies.
Metropolia UAS grants scholarships based on Finnish language skills. A scholarship can be awarded based on a Finnish language level test completed during the academic year. The scholarship is 3000 euros. The student can only receive one scholarship per academic year. Level tests can be performed in advance, i.e. if a student has completed more than one level test in the previous year, they will be taken into account when granting scholarships for the following academic years.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.