- Develop your teaching skills and confidence during placements with local and regional primary schools
- Gain an up-to-date knowledge of core Key Stage 1 and 2 subjects including English, science and mathematics
- Take part in a summer school PE and sport programme designed to develop your specialist skills to lead physical education in a primary school setting.
This course prepares you for a career as a skilled primary teacher, specialising in physical education. As well as dedicated PE tuition, you gain an up-to-date knowledge of core Key Stage 1 and 2 subjects including English, science and mathematics.
This Primary Education (5-11) Physical Education Specialist with Qualified Teacher Status programme from Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career as a:
- primary classroom teacher
- primary PE specialist based in one school, delivering PE lessons
- primary PE co-ordinator
- primary PE specialist working across a number of schools.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Exploring A Pe Specialism Through Collaborative Development
- Physical Education Primary Specialist Summer School
- Professional Practice And Curriculum Studies 1
- Professional Practice And Curriculum Studies 2
- Reflecting On Approaches To Teaching
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesEducation View 809 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- GCSE grade C or Grade 4 in English Language and mathematics and science, or equivalent.
- a 2.2 degree or above.
- to successfully complete QTS skills tests in numeracy and literacy as designated by the National College for Teaching and Leadership.
International13905 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13905 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.