This course prepares you for a career as a skilled primary teacher, specialising in physical education. As well as dedicated PE tuition, you gain an up-to-date knowledge of core Key Stage 1 and 2 subjects including English, science and mathematics.
This Primary Education (5-11) Physical Education Specialist with Qualified Teacher Status course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career as a
- primary classroom teacher
- primary PE specialist based in one school, delivering PE lessons
- primary PE co-ordinator
- primary PE specialist working across a number of schools.
- Exploring A Pe Specialism Through Collaborative Development
- Physical Education Primary Specialist Summer School
- Professional Practice And Curriculum Studies
- Reflecting On Approaches To Teaching
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPrimary Education View 31 other Masters in Primary Education in United Kingdom
Normally you need
- GCSE grade C or Grade 4 in English Language and mathematics and science, or equivalent. Where applicants have achieved a GCSE grade 4 or above in English literature only, we will look for further evidence of a breadth of achievement in English.
- a 2.2 degree or above.
- complete a declaration of criminal convictions and health check forms.
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.