The Master of Engineering in Management program at RMIT University is designed to equip you with the leadership skills you need to develop and maintain an agile, profitable business with a strong focus on innovation in today’s market.Learn how to develop a commercial proposal to win a major project, design a strategic business plan to improve organisational productivity, or enhance competitive advantage in a rapidly changing technological environment.
You’ll develop skills and expertise in areas including:
- managing innovation and change management
- strategy development for national and global markets
- development of customer-orientated organisations
- agile management and adaptive leadership
- effective problem solving
- challenging established practices and norms
- business model development for organisation growth
- technology management
Previous students have gone onto work for companies such as MMG, Shell, BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto, SKM, Lycopodium Process Industries, Arrow Energy, AGL and Hofmann Engineering, among many others.
This postgraduate qualification will help you to take on new management responsibilities in both engineering and technology-based organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Building Quality Organisations and Leadership
- Sustainable Engineering Systems and Environment
- Management of Technology
- System Engineering Principles
- Integrated Logistics Support Management
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management Risk Management View 280 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
CRICOS number: 079801C
- Successful completion of an Australian bachelor degree (or international equivalent) in one of the following fields: Engineering, Technology, Business or Science with a GPA of at least 2.0 out of 4.0.
- Applicants who have a successfully completed a relevant degree (as above) with a GPA of at least 1.5 out of 4, will be considered if they have at least 3 years of relevant industry experience. OR
- Successful completion of an Australian postgraduate qualification (or international equivalent) in a related discipline (as above).
International39360 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39360 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Domestic: Commonwealth supported places
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.