Entrepreneurs provide leadership while continuously questioning the status quo to create added value. This Master of Fashion (Entrepreneurship) at RMIT University will advance your skills as an independent and motivated thinker to recognise opportunities, take calculated risks, and to be resourceful, passionate and understand your role within a dynamic environment.
As entrepreneurs learn by doing, the Master of Fashion (Entrepreneurship) encourages you to take charge of your learning through industry engagement projects. Such projects develop business and entrepreneurial acumen while embedding practical and theoretical of the fashion system.
Upon graduation, you will have advanced knowledge and skills suited to a variety of careers within the global fashion industry.
Upon graduation, you will be able to effectively and strategically manage a fashion and textile enterprise within the global fashion industry. It will enable you to manage teams in various environments, as well as lead your own fashion business. You will develop advanced entrepreneurial skills and industry acumen, combined with an in-depth knowledge of the fashion system, suited to a variety of careers.
The program also offers a pathway to further learning into a PhD.
Graduates of this course have found work at fashion companies including:
- Forever New
- Australian Fashion Council (AFC)
- Otto & Spike
- David Jones
- Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd
- Ethical Clothing Australia
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fashion Entrepreneurship
- Fibre to Fabric Essentials
- Fabric to Fashion Essentials
- Fabric to Fashion Innovation Studio
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 5 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Australia
CRICOS number: 079302M
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in any discipline with a minimum of 65% average or a grade point average of 2.5 (out of 4.0) OR
- an Australian four-year honours undergraduate degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in any discipline
- If your GPA is below 2.5, you may still apply but the selection will be merit-based and assessed on your personal statement and interview.
You may also be considered if you have completed a minimum of 5 years' fashion industry experience.
International34560 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34560 AUD per year during 24 months.
National30720 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30720 AUD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.