You will benefit from the dynamic design and delivery of the Finance program at RMIT University which includes classroom teaching, opportunities for research and collaborative research projects, simulations in RMIT’s custom-built trading facility, and opportunities for deep engagement with contemporary issues in finance and related industries through regular seminars and workshops.
Job roles can include:
- credit manager
- financial analyst
- financial controller
- finance director
- fund manager
- working capital specialist
More informationVisit official programme website
- Management - Managing People
- Business and Government in the Global Context
- Global Business and Social Technology: A Case Study Approach
- Accounting for Management Decisions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 127 other Masters in Finance in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS number: 077516B2 year duration
- You must have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) or higher level qualification in any discipline that includes quantitative studies.
You must have successfully completed:
- An Australian Bachelor degree, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Masters degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in Business (or a related discipline) that includes quantitative studies.
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in any discipline and a minimum of three years full-time equivalent management experience.
- The RMIT Graduate Certificate in Finance.
International38400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38400 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National36480 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36480 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.