- Deepen fundamental knowledge in production science and the economic sciences
- Understand current theories, principles and methods of production science and apply these in practice
- Combine technical knowledge with economic capabilities and social as well as international competence skills
- Gain knowledge about building up industrial production: product development, planning, procurement, production, sales and marketing
- Conduct independent research and application-oriented projects
- Prepare and present results of work effectively and using modern tools
- Write scientific reports
- Develop and hone social skills such as teamwork, team leadership and negotiation strategies
- Improve English terminology and gain international experience through subsidized stays abroad
Career OptionsProduction Science and Management graduates work at the interface between technology and economy in many sectors and branches of industry.
- They are responsible for developing, planning, procuring, producing, and marketing products.
- They find solutions to technical and economic problems.
- They develop and market cutting-edge technologies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain Network
- Career Management
- Engineering and Business Informatics
- Advanced Processing Technologies
- Industrial Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Mechanical Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership View 6 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
According to the curriculum, graduates of the following bachelor’s programmes offered at TU Graz will be accepted without an admission procedure:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Business Economics
Graduates of all other degree programmes offered at the TU Graz or, in the case of a NAWI Graz programme, the University of Graz, also do not have to undergo the admission procedure.
International1452 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA798 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 399 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 363.36 Euro in the general admission period
- 399.70 Euro in the additional admission period
- 726.72 Euro for non-EU foreign nationals
Living costs for Graz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.