Core courses, case studies and learning activities will provide you with the capacity to understand the key components of international business operations, address the challenges of doing business internationally by applying critical common sense to corporate and societal issues, act responsibly, and recognise the impact international business in a global environment.
Study specialised courses in global business and sustainable futures and choose from a wide range of elective courses that give you the flexibility to undertake complementary studies in line with your career aspirations.
The International Business program at RMIT University builds the knowledge and skills necessary for critical and creative approaches to international business by providing advanced study in contemporary international business theory and practice that is supported by ethical and sustainable business decision-making. It will also provide you with the capacity to address the international regulation of business and critically evaluate the impacts of decisions and practice through case studies and interactive and experiential learning activities.
You will graduate with a broad approach to methods and practices of contemporary international business. These attributes make our graduates a valuable asset to multinational corporations, joint ventures, financial institutions, law firms, consulting firms and manufacturers of both goods and services for whom catering to a global clientele is core business. The following are some of the most common positions available in the international business field:
- International Business Development Manager/Consultant
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Manager
- Sustainable Business Manager/Consultant
- International Mergers and Acquisitions Specialist
- International Investment Manager
- Import/Export Agent.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Management - Managing People
- Business and Government in the Global Context
- Global Business and Social Technology: A Case Study Approach
- Accounting for Management Decisions
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Relations International Business View 65 other Masters in International Relations in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS number: 078875D
2 year duration
- You must have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) or higher level qualification in any discipline.
1.5 year duration
You must have successfully completed:
- An Australian Bachelor degree, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Masters degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in Business (or a related discipline).
- An Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in any discipline and a minimum of three years full-time equivalent management experience.
- The RMIT Graduate Certificate in International Business.
International38400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38400 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National31680 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31680 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.