This Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health programme from University of London helps you develop skills for disease modelling and for devising strategies to combat chronic farm animal disease.
Learn about the use of economic concepts in animal health, and apply herd-health programmes to maximise economic returns from animal production.
The Royal Veterinary College (RVC) is the UK’s longest established veterinary school and one of the most highly regarded institutions of its kind in Europe. It has over 1,500 students enrolled on its programmes and four state-of-the-art teaching and referral hospitals, providing services to the public and the veterinary profession.
The RVC’s independent status enables it to innovate and to remain at the forefront of knowledge and practice. Postgraduate students learn alongside experts in their field and are provided with the specialist knowledge and skills required to make it to the very top of their chosen profession.
- Epidemiology and animal health economics
- Statistical methods in veterinary epidemiology
- Veterinary public health
- Advanced statistical methods in veterinary epidemiology
- Developing and monitoring of livestock production systems
- Economics for livestock development and policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Veterinary Medicine Animal Sciences View 8 other Masters in Animal Sciences in United Kingdom
- MSc: Either a second class honours degree (or equivalent) in a scientific subject, veterinary, animal science, agriculture, biological sciences, or medicine. Or a second class honours degree (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline which has included suitable training.
- PGDip / PGCert / 240-hour modules: an appropriate degree, professional or technical qualification and work experience that we deem appropriate.
International14125 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14125 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA14125 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14125 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Postgraduate Diploma: £8400
- Postgraduate Certificate: £4400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!