This course aims to produce a new generation of filmmakers. We help you to develop your production-based creative and technical ability, and ensure that you have the critical grounding and logistical skill that the film industry requires. You'll graduate as an employable, connected industry practitioner.
This Filmmaking course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career as a:
- sound recordist
- sound designer
- Filmmaking: Production And Realisation One
- Filmmaking: Production And Realisation Two
- Filmmaking: Professional Strategies- Final Project
- Filmmaking: Professional Strategies- Industry Workshops
- Filmmaking: Project Development One
- Filmmaking: Project Development Two
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Liberal Arts View 374 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in United Kingdom
- An honours degree (2.2 or above) or equivalent in any subject.
- An IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills (or equivalent) is the standard for non-native speakers of English.
- If your English language skill is currently below an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills we recommend you consider a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve an equivalent English level.
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.