What is the purpose of this Business Management study programme at the Vilnius Gediminas Technical University ?
To train the professionals of investment priorities search, investment decision generation and management, capable of performing researches on adjustment of current possibilities with future demands and preparing the implementation projects with the help of scientific knowledge. Also, the specialists should be able to see, understand and forecast the ways and methods of economic resources attraction.
To invoke modern technologies and innovative business organization techniques for the creation of goods and services, which would allow using limited resources to generate the maximum benefit to the consumer and make sure proper return for the producer and to develop the activity the way processed researches and made business decisions would determine the country's financial independence, sustainability of social and economical development, would be a valid tool to make sure the national security.
What will students learn?
- To know contemporary international business and international management theories, their implementation, also science and technology progress phenomena, which determines needs and opportunities of business internationalisation.
- Implement contemporary management means for different business internationalisation and international business development and efficiency cases, evaluate international business efficiency and needs and opportunities for its management improvement, independently implement applied research tools in international business development area.
- To evaluate not only business, but also public activity results applying scientific knowledge and methods, calculating value or utility indicators, and being able to measure the resources used in that activity with the help of the same indicators. An important knowledge and abilities component of the trained master professionals will be the perception of how the value creation process should detect the interested subject.
Master can work in international and national organizations as business management and development specialist, is able to carry out and apply independently scientific and applied researches, to form and make valid decisions in the fields of financial engineering, investment and informational activity management, marketing, international business, business value management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Quantitative and Expert Solution Methods
- Methodology of Scientific Research
- Marketing Theory (with course project)
- Risk Engineering
- Payment Industry
- Innovation Theory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 3 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent (official transcripts required) with grades (minimum 60% CGPA). Please check country specific requirements for detailed information.
- Two academic references.
- Acceptance by the Dean’s Office of the chosen faculty.
- Students motivation for specific programme (qualified students will be asked to record an interview).
- English language proficiency.
- Gap since your last completed degree should not exceed three years or you should provide credible professional work experience certificates.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA2952 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2952 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.