The MSc Pharmacy degree program at Qatar University is a two-year minimum 33 credit-hour post-baccalaureate thesis-based research-oriented graduate studies program designed to build on the undergraduate degree experience and further enhance critical thinking and research skills. The MSc (Pharm) degree program will also prepare students who wish to pursue a future Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree.
The College has a new policy in which they provide Master students with GTA scholarships. Limited number of top-ranked students will be eligible for competitive GTA (Graduate Teaching Assistants) upon availability.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Graduate students specialize in one of the pharmaceutical sciences and clinical pharmacy & practice research focus areas represented in our college including pharmacognosy, medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, pharmaceutics, and clinical pharmacy & practice.
- This list will expand in parallel with our faculty recruitment.
- The scope of the degree will include any aspect of the discovery, development, analysis and use of medicines to improve health care and related outcomes.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Admissions Application and Signature Page (link);
- Official, final and authenticated academic transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions (link);
- Official and final TOEFL or IELTS English proficiency results or English waiver (link);
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.);
- Official, final and authenticated GRE scores (within past 2 years) sent to Designated Institution Code 7574 (if provided) (link);
- Personal statement describing why you wish to pursue this degree (1000 words maximum, English only, copy/paste into your online application form);
International495 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National495 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
- National and International Students: QR 2000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.