The one-year Master in Arts Management program offered by Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore aims at developing skills and providing tools to deal with the new challenges of the domains of both the visual and performing arts, with an international perspective.
The main goals of the programme are to build and strengthen:
- basic knowledge and understanding of the history of art (visual and performing), with particular attention to the contemporary world and the international scene;
- competence in economics and management as they apply to the cultural industry;
- competence in legislative transmit and reinforce the legislative knowledge and their application to the cultural field, from an international perspective;
Students learn to contribute to the advancement of cultural institutions and companies in Italy and abroad, by fostering interests for Art and its proliferation.
The Master’s degree in Arts Management offers professional opportunities in the fields of:
- Strategy and CSR in arts organizations and in traditional businesses investing in arts projects
- Organization and people management in creative businesses
- Marketing and Communications for arts and creative products and services
- Accounting and fundraising for arts and creative projects
- Legal Affairs in the arts
- Projects and Events Management in cultural institutions and companies
- Art Market
Other professional opportunities are in consulting and service companies in the field of promotion, communication and management of cultural events, products and services. Students entrepreneurial ideas and projects are sustained as well.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History of Visual Arts
- Performing Arts History
- Visual Arts System
- Performing Arts System
- Cultural Policy
- Marketing for the Arts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Management, Organisation & Leadership Art History View 19 other Masters in Visual Arts in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of at least an undergraduate degree, obtained after a minumum of 3 years of study (180 ECTS):
- EU citizens: The undergraduate degree must be obtained before the start of the programme.
- Non-EU citizens: The undergraduate degree must be obtained at least two months prior to the start of the programme.
- Università Cattolica will evaluate candidates’ academic and personal background and decide if they meet the specific conditions for admission to the chosen graduate programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
All scholarships are assigned on a merit basis and will be mostly given to students who apply by the priority deadline. Some scholarships may also target specific geographic regions.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.