Natural resources, such as soil, water, air or biological diversity, constitute the essential foundations of human life and economic activity. Their consumption is rapidly increasing worldwide, a process further intensified by global trends, such as population and economic growth. This results in increasing pressure on all natural resources, accompanied by yet more environmental problems.
Which professional opportunities can I take up with this qualification?
- Upon completing the international master's program in Sustainable Resource Management at Technical University of Munich, opportunities arise in the context of managerial roles in companies as well as in national and international government, and non-governmental, organizations.
- Environmental consultancy and environmental information services offer further possible fields of professional activity, as do ecosystem conservation and research sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The program consists of a core area with six obligatory foundational modules, nine specialist areas, of which students choose two, as well as three elective modules. In addition, a seven-week internship is to be completed during the program. The program is taught in English.
- The foundational modules in the first semester impart the fundamental competencies of resource management and constitute the basis for specialization within the discipline.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Development Natural Resource Management View 18 other Masters in Natural Resource Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit a total of two (2) Recommendation Letters
- Submit one (1) Letter of Motivation that indicates the reason(s) you are interested in the programme you applied for
- Submit one (1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Submit one (1) Passport-sized photograph
- Submit one (1) Passport Biodata Page photocopy
- Akademische Prufstelle (APS) Certificate (Required for all applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia)
- Proof of English Proficiency
International284 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 142 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA284 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 142 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Freising
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.