The courses of the International Business Development at the University of Neuchâtel program are taught by professors of the Institute of Management. A part of the Faculty of Economics and Business, the Institute of Management specializes in business management and is staffed by professors and part-time lecturers, as well as researchers focusing on academic research, the organization of international conferences, teaching and executive education. Most faculty members have extensive experience in management roles or as corporate consultants. The students benefit from an individualized and personalized mentoring thanks to the reduced class size and the availability of professors and teaching assistants
- Job perspectives following the completion of this program include employment in SMEs, multinationals, NGOs and other international organizations, as well as various institutions working with or for SMEs.
- The economy's need for well-trained managers in international business extends the job market potential to numerous countries.
- International Strategy
- Quantitative Methods in Management
- Marketing and Globalization
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Global Corporate Governance and Ethics
- Marketing Analytics and Customer Relationship Management
- International Negotiation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Even though the deadline of April 30 has already passed, it is still possible to deposit a request for late admission until August 15
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 58 other Masters in Business Administration in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This program is open to students who possess a bachelor’s degree in management or economics from a Swiss university Other degrees can be considered equivalent for admission to the MScIBD after review by an admissions committee.
International764 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 764 EUR per year during 18 months.
National498 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 498 EUR per year during 18 months.
The tuition fee for national students is 515 CHF per semester and for international (non-residents) is 790 CHF per semester.
Living costs for Neuchâtel
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.