The programme is profound and offers you excellent training in the tools sought by financial institutions, corporations and government agencies.
The programme in Finance at the University of Neuchâtel focuses on practical applications where you learn how to utilise modern methods in finance. You will solve real-life problems during the hands-on exercises, computer-lab sessions, internships, or field projects. Meetups with practitionars or the CFA research challenge provide you exposure to the profession.
Small classes allow for interactive teaching and teamwork presentations in a multicultural environment. Our campus is located in the heart of Switzerland right next to the beautiful lake of Neuchâtel - an ideal place to form the basis for your career in finance.
Graduates' income (in CHF, full-time equivalent)
- More than 50% of survey participants report that they are entitled to an annual salary of more than CHF 80'000 when they are hired.
- More than 50% of survey participants report that they are entitled to an annual salary of more than CHF 100'000 after three years working in Switzerland.
- Corporate Finance
- Finance Ethics
- Financial Analysis
- Asset Pricing
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance
- Financial Accounting
- Fixed Income
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Economic Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Even though the deadline of April 30 has already passed, it is still possible to deposit a request for late admission until August 15
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 39 other Masters in Finance in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students with a bachelor degree in business, economics, math or engineering from a Swiss university are directly admitted
- A Bachelor degree is required. Students with a degree in business, economics, math or engineering from a Swiss university are directly admitted. Other applications are reviewed by the admissions committee. Students from Swiss universities of applied sciences are admitted to the 30 ECTS pre-programme
International764 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 764 EUR per year during 24 months.
National498 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 498 EUR per year during 24 months.
The tuition fee for national students is 515 CHF per semester and for international (non-residents) is 790 CHF per semester.
Living costs for Neuchâtel
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.