The course provides a robust academic framework across the broad spectrum of neuroscience and promotes the application of critical thinking and evaluative reasoning to the topics of study.
This Clinical Cognitive Neuroscience course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for an academic or industrial career using psychological and neuroimaging methods like
- electroencephalogram (EEG)
- transcranial magnetic stimulation
- eye tracking techniques
- visual psychophysics
- further cognitive neuroscience postgraduate academic work
- clinical psychology
- Advanced Statistics And Design
- Clinical Neuro-Psychopharmacology
- Cognitive Neuroscience Dissertation
- Cognitive Neuroscience Methods
- Fundamentals In Design And Statistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNeuroscience Cognitive Sciences Clinical Psychology View 327 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
Typically you need one from:
- a second class honours degree or above in psychology
- a relevant undergraduate degree from a non-psychological background such as biosciences or a healthcare related subject
- appropriate practical or work-based experience
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9920 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9920 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.