The program in Communications Engineering from Technical University of Munich deals with communications systems and the electronics of communications systems.
The program strongly emphasizes practical application, both in terms of the first practical experience of research and close cooperation with industry partners. Two areas of specialization are offered: Communications Systems and Communications Electronics.
Which further expertise and skills will I acquire?
- As a graduate you are able to deal independently with complex problems relating to your chosen area of specialization and develop products tailored to market requirements.
- You have acquired advanced knowledge of engineering methodologies and can formulate, model and simulate concrete solutions. Being familiar with the latest research, you apply your specialist knowledge in a targeted manner to engineering practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The first semester covers the fundamentals in the areas of Communications Systems and Communications Electronics, independent of your chosen specialization.
- In the second and third semesters, the relevant modules bring the disciplinary focus in the chosen area of specialization to the fore. As a rule, practical research takes place between the second and third semesters. In the context of a seminar, a concrete topic of research is elaborated upon.
- The fourth semester is devoted to the master’s thesis, in which the accrued knowledge of the specialist area and methodology is applied in handling a major task.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Communication Sciences Computer Sciences View 62 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit one (1) copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript (For originals, the document must bear an original round seal; and non-originals, the document must be in a notarised copy format)
- Submit a total of two (2) Recommendation Letters
- Submit one (1) Letter of Motivation that indicates the reason(s) you are interested in the programme you applied for
- Submit one (1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Submit one (1) Passport-sized photograph
- Submit one (1) Passport Biodata Page photocopy
- Akademische Prufstelle (APS) Certificate (Required for all applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia)
- Proof of English Proficiency
International284 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 142 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA284 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 142 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.