The Masters program in Accounting at Qatar University will provide the candidates with high level technical, financial and managerial skills, essential to cope with the rapidly evolving and complex business environment.The MAC courses are practice base courses bridging the gap between theory and practice. Esteemed members from both academia and industry will provide instruction.
Provides in-depth knowledge of accounting in the new business context, enabling students to build a career in accounting, financial management or entrepreneurship.
Details different stages of economic and financial management and communication both for internal users and external stakeholders.
Outlines the ethical dimensions of financial reporting.
- International Accounting
- Accounting Research Methods
- Advanced Cost Accounting
- Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Advanced Accounting Information Systems
- Information Security
- Business Information Consulting
- Corporate Governance
- Commercial Law
- Business Ethics and Legal Environment
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Government and non-profit Accounting
- Special Studies in Accounting
Students apply to the MAC program on specific dates assigned by the University. Incoming students must meet the following criteria:
- Complete a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited university with a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.80 on a 4.00 scale.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate their English proficiency as part of the admission process by meeting one of the following:
- Earned a previous degree from an institution of higher education in a Program where English was the language of instruction.
International6870 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 458 EUR per credit during 24 months.
National6870 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 458 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- National and International Students: 2000 QAR
Living costs for Doha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.