About Molecular Biotechnology at University of Udine
The Subjects are designed to provide complementary and innovative content than those dealt with in undergraduate University's Biotechnology. The learning objectives of the course are reduced in three main areas:
- functional genomics and bioinformatics area;
- area of molecular targets;
- area of nutrition and wellness, to which is added a complementary area in the economic-legal and scientific update industry.
The master's course in Molecular Biotechnology at University of Udine, interclass LM7 and LM9, was a response to the request of biological knowledge and expertise, molecular, cellular and computer that can be spent on a wide range of applications than ever in an area which forms part of the total life sciences.
Programme StructureCourses Included:
- ADS- Discrete Mathematics
- Animal Biodiversity
- Animal Biotechnology
- Biology and Embriology
- Chemistry, Biological Physics and Analitycal Chemistry
- Chemistry and Physics
- Computer Science
- Databases and Operating Systems
- Economy and Biotechnology
- Hystology and Animal Anatomy and Physiology
- Laboratory Animals
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Molecular Biology
- Molecular Diagnostic
- Organic Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiotechnology Molecular Sciences Bioinformatics & Biostatistics View 16 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- B2 level or equivalent
- Application form
- Statement of comparability of the foreign university qualification, issued by Cimea, or Declaration of value, issued by Italian diplomatic authorities abroad
- Transcript of records of your foreign First Cycle Degree
- Syllabus of your foreign First Cycle Degree
- Copy of a valid identity document: ID/Passport
International7358 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7358 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA7358 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7358 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Udine
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.