Completing this rigorous European Union Law programme at King's College London will give you an edge in a competitive job market. It provides tuition from one of Europe’s leading centres in European law and is studied on a distance learning basis, thereby avoiding crucial time spent away from your place of work. The programme aims to provide you with an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the most important theoretical and practical aspects of EU law by focusing on the Treaties of the European Union.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Benefit from a highly relevant European Union Law programme at King's College London that:
- Covers competition law, social policy, environmental policy and external relations
- Concludes with a judicial review of EU law, including liability of EU institutions, and the enforcement of EU law with regard to the protection of individual’s rights in national courts and with regard to the applicable procedures
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law European Studies View 5 other Masters in European Studies in United Kingdom
Applicants should hold a degree in law of a good 2nd class standard or the equivalent or a degree in a related discipline or be qualified as a barrister or a solicitor.
- Applications may also be accepted from a candidate who has achieved a comparative academic level through his or her studies and where previous study, work or experience has made the applicant a suitable candidate.
- It is not possible to study this programme whilst you are registered for a different programme at any other institution.
International6660 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6660 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 8 months.
EU/EEA6660 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6660 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.