Electronic Engineering degree offered at the University of Bedfordshire will provide you with academic and technical skills to analyse, synthesise, interpret and make sense of modern electronic systems. It will enable you to meet the demands of tomorrow’s engineering society.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
You will gain valuable skills for a career within Electronic Engineering as well as those relevant for the wider areas such as computer science or system engineering.
The unit ‘Professional Project Management’ requires you to work in a team to apply current project management methodology that embraces all of these knowledge areas in an integrated way while going through the stages of planning, execution and project control. You will work as part of a team, take responsibility and make autonomous decisions that impact on the project team performance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital, Microwave and Optical Communications
- Wireless Embedded Systems
- Signals and Electronic Systems
- Research Methodologies and Project Management
- MSc Project – Electronic Engineering.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 117 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United Kingdom
- Applicants should have a good undergraduate degree at Honours level, or equivalent.
- To apply for a place on a postgraduate course (MA/MSc/MBA) at the University of Bedfordshire you should have a good first degree and the required English language qualification
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7840 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7840 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.