Multidisciplinary in nature, the program equips students with high-level theoretical and practical training, including the fundamentals of engineering, psychology, sociology and health sciences.
Students in the Occupational Safety and Health program taught at European University Cyprus (EUC) are able to define and explore their specific area of interest for research and master’s thesis. Graduates receive full recognition for registration as Consultants for External Services for Provision of Preventive and Protective Services for Occupational Safety and Health issues (EXYPP), as defined by the Ministry of Labour.
- Health and Safety Consultancy
- Energy Industry
- Risk Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Safety & Health Management
- Assessment & Management of H&S Risks
- Safety Technology
- Human and Psychological Factors in Occupational Health and Safety
- Research Methods in OSH
- Project Management and Managing H&S Risks in Capital Projects
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The official deadline is 2 weeks before the beginning of each semester
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Health Health Sciences View 15 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The general admission requirement for graduate programs is the successful completion of a Bachelor degree at a recognized institution, or its equivalent (professional qualifications).
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52.
- Official copy of a Bachelor’s Degree, in English, from a recognized university, with an average grade of ‘C’ or above, or official copies of professional qualifications.
- Official copy of Academic transcript, in English.
- Copy of a valid passport/identity card.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- One recommendation letter.
- Proof of work experience (if available).
- Official copy of High School Leaving Diploma and grade marksheet, in English.
- One passport size photograph.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9120 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9120 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA9120 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9120 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
European University Cyprus offers an extensive Financial Aid Program which aims to provide financial assistance to students who need aid in order to begin or complete their studies at European University Cyprus. There are various schemes to help students financially. European University Cyprus awards scholarships up to 15% on tuition to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their High School leaving certificate or Bachelor degree. The financial support can vary in the case of outstanding candidates.
European University Cyprus awards scholarships to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their high school leaving certificate or Bachelor degree.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.