As many international students still can not travel to Russia due to the global pandemic, the classes take place in the blended format (both on-campus and online). As soon as the travel restrictions are lifted, the classes will fully be held on-campus. ITMO University hopes to welcome all students in person in 2021-2022.
The benefits of the Physics and Technology of Nanostructures programme offered by ITMO University:
- Wide range of elective courses for building individual study track based on personal interests
- World-class professors
- Advanced lab equipment, special software appliances and innovative educational technologies
- Unique opportunities for research, academic career and international cooperation
- A unique blend of theoretical knowledge and practical experience for a successful career in the field of nanotechnologies worldwide
Nanoengineers and Nanotechnologists at high-tech industrial companies in the fields of electronics, instrument-making, nanoindustry and other knowledge-intensive industries, both in Russia and abroad.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basis of Nanotechnology
- Applied Artificial Intelligence
- Data Processing and Analysis
- Methods and Technique of Physical Experiment
- Physical Chemistry of Nanostructures
- Physical Mechanisms of Functioning of Hybrid Nanostructures
- Foreign Language (Russian/English)
- Photonics and Integrated Optics
- Microwave Engineering
- Materials and Microsystems Integration
- Photonics and Nanotechnology
- Micro- and Nanoelectronic Circuit Design
- Microscopy of Nanomaterials
- Materials for Electronics
- Laboratory courses
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Molecular Sciences Computer Sciences View 4 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Communications or equivalent with good/excellent grades
- Upper-intermediate level of English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National2700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2700 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- 242,000 rubles for Russian students,
- 262,000 rubles for international students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.