The Clinical Psychology programme from University of Nicosia is based on the scientist-practitioner model of training. This model offers clinical training to students that prepares them for a career as professional clinical psychologists. Moreover, the program offers students the education to develop, through further training, into competent researchers and academics.
Upon successful completion of the program graduates will be able to work as clinical psychologists in different professional settings of the private or public sector.
Potential employment opportunities include: non-profit organization, mental health centres, clinics, hospitals, private practice, group practice, rehabilitation centres, psychiatric centres, etc.
Access to Further Studies:
Upon graduation, students may pursue further postgraduate (PhD, or PsyD) studies in Clinical Psychology and/or related fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Adult Psychopathology
- Advanced Statistics and Research Methods
- Advanced Theories and Models of Psychotherapy
- Clinical Psychometric Assessment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 7 other Masters in Psychology in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- A copy of your passport (page with your personal details and photo)
- Academic Records (True copy of the original)
- Two Letters of recommendation/reference from professors or employers (for Masters and Doctorate applicants only). Certain programmes have additional requirements
- Curriculum Vitae–CV (for Masters and Doctorate applicants only)
- Personal Statement (for Masters and Doctorate applicants only)
- Evidence of work experience (where applicable)
- Portfolio (for selected programmes of study)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27720 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27180 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.