Key Facts about the Psychology program offered by University of Huddersfield
- You will be taught by a team with research interests in applied psychology across seven major content areas; Cognitive Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Social Psychology, Biological Psychology, Individual Differences, Research Methods and Conceptual and Historical Issues in Psychology.
- You will explore quantitative and qualitative research methods, as well as data analysis. This will help to prepare you to conduct your own research project, supported by a subject matter expert.
- Ethics is an integral part of psychology; therefore, you will be taught research ethics and the wider application of ethics to the workplace and society.
- The optional modules provide an insight into professional careers such as forensic, educational and health psychology.
- Successful completion of the course currently leads to eligibility to register for Graduate Basis Chartered membership (GBC) with the BPS. Once registered, the GBC status allows you to apply for further postgraduate BPS accredited courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Brain-Behaviour and Cognition
- Developmental and Social Psychology
- Individual Differences
- Research and Analysis Skills in Psychology
- Research Proposal in Psychology
- Research Project in Psychology
- Advanced Quantitative Methods in Psychology
- Forensic Psychology
- Health Psychology
- The Psychology of Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology Public Health Health Administration View 1039 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An Honours degree in Psychology (or a similar subject) that has not been accredited by the BPS as leading to the GBC.
- Or an Honours degree (2:2 minimum) in a subject other than Psychology and GCSE Maths (or the equivalent at grade C or above.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7900 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Huddersfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.