The course enables the student to understand the context of the cyber domain. Whilst a technical understanding is an advantage, this course enables students from a variety of backgrounds to understand the drivers and constraints within cyber operations and how many roles need to integrate to provide an effective and cohesive operation.
The course specifically evaluates the current doctrine and planning procedures across a variety of military and civilian contexts. It also evaluates the impact of cyber on control systems, leadership and decision making in the command and control environment.
This qualification will take you on to become one of the next generation of individuals who can support manoeuvres in cyberspace, in contested operations and as part of integrated planning. Additionally, it provides you with both the theoretical and practical understanding of cyberspace within an organisation, thereby enabling you to become one of the next generation of leaders.
This course is supported by the UK Government’s Cabinet Office and Office of Cyber Security and Information Security.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations: Management of Cyber
- Understanding Risk
- Cyber Attack - Threats and Opportunities
- Social Technologies
- Cyberwarfare in Intelligence and Military Operations
- Data Led Decision Support
- Incident Management
- Cyber Systems Thinking and Practice
- Research Methods
Students will be UK Military and other Government personnel charged with supporting operations in cyberspace, in their current or anticipated role. These staff may also be one or more of the following:
- Managers or leaders in a cyber environment who need to understand information risk and respond to cyber threats
- Procurement staff commissioning critical or sensitive projects.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Although there are no set application deadlines, we recommend that you apply as early as possible to secure your place.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 191 other Masters in Cyber Security in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A first or second class honours degree; or 3rd class degree with three years' relevant experience; or pass degree with five years' relevant experience; or HND/C with seven years' relevant experience.
- Exceptional candidates may be accepted with 7 year's relevant experience, where this experience is gained in Information Security, Information Operations, information risk or a related role.
- Owing to security classification and course purpose, only UK Government sponsored and security-cleared students with a justifiable interest in cyberspace operations will be enrolled on the CSOps named award or its two modules on planning in the full spectrum context and cyber in the C2 battle.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- PgDip Part-time: £15,700
- PgCert Part-time: £7,850
Living costs for Swindon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Postgraduate Loan from Student Finance England
- Future Finance Student Loans
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.