This Regenerative Dentistry course at King's College London will give you a deep understanding of all aspects of regenerative dentistry, an emerging concept that challenges modern dentistry to step up dental research, translating into new clinical treatments.
You will learn about dental stem cell culture, iPS and ES, tooth bioengineering, and the role of stem cells in tooth repair and regeneration. Research and practical elements include a research project, practical demonstrations of stem cell culture alongside critical evaluation of research methods and approaches in dental stem cell biology.
- A course from the Centre for Craniofacial & Regenerative Biology – a new Centre of Excellence at King’s.
- Internationally renowned academic team.
- Training in experimental design and grant writing skills.
- Conduct an original research project.
- Regenerative Dentistry
- Project Design in Regenerative Dentistry
- Laboratory Skills in Regenerative Dentistry
- Laboratory Project in Regenerative Dentistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry Health Sciences View 125 other Masters in Dentistry in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A dental, medical or biological sciences qualification.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- One academic reference is required. A professional reference will be accepted if you have completed your qualifications over five years ago.
- Please submit a separate CV in addition to the application form.
International29310 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29310 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11040 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11040 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.