At the MSc Professional Accounting programme at Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University you will study the professional syllabus of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and will obtain exemptions from all six professional-level papers of the exams needed to gain chartered accountant status (subject to validation of the programme by ICAEW), as well as receiving preparation to sit the final advanced-level papers.
This programme is designed to prepare you to qualify as a chartered accountant with the ICAEW. Graduates will also be well prepared to undertake other professional accountancy exams, such as those offered by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
International Business School Suzhou (IBSS) is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Strategy
- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Audit & Assurance
- Business Strategy & Management
- Tax Compliance
- Business Planning - Taxation
- Corporate Reporting & Auditing
- Strategic Business Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- For Mainland China applicants: 30 July
- For international applicants and applicants from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan: 15 July
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Taxation View 4 other Masters in Taxation in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent
- 211 Project; Top 100 of 2019 Shanghai Ranking--75 percent or above
- Non 211 project; Non Top 100 of 2019 Shanghai ranking – 80- 85 percent or above, depending on your undergraduate institution
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA (out of 4) or
- 3.2 Cumulative GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13745 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20618 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National13745 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20618 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
RMB 140,000 for the entire programme.
If you are a graduate of XJTLU, you will automatically receive a discount of 20 percent of the tuition fee.
XJTLU offers a generous scholarship of up to 50 percent of the total tuition fee for all full-time masters programmes based on academic merit. Should you wish to apply for XJTLU master scholarship, please submit a scholarship application letter in your application stating the reasons why you should be considered.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.