Delivered in collaboration with industry and the business community in the Yangtze River Delta region, the MSc Operations and Supply Chain Management programme at Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University is one of the few English-language masters programmes of its kind in China.
Through industry lectures and site visits, you will be able to analyse and examine the latest developments in operations and supply chain best practice. You will graduate with the knowledge and skills to succeed in senior managerial and strategist positions.
Graduates from this programme are well prepared for careers in a number of sectors including manufacturing, food and beverage, and pharmaceuticals. Our graduates have found employment in companies such as Jaguar, Bosch, Mondeleze, Accenture, Caterpillar, Daimler Chrysler, Deloitte Consultants, Ford Motor Company, GE, Maersk, Unilever, Unipart, Westinghouse and Cargill.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Business Analysis
- Supply Chain Operations Management
- Logistics and Physical Distribution
- Strategic Operations Management
- Strategic Purchasing Management
- Theory and Practice of Lean Operations
- Supply Chain Management Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, National
- For Mainland China applicants: 30 June
- For international applicants and applicants from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan: 15 June
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 8 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Upper second class (2:1) honours
- 211 Project; Top 100 of 2019 Shanghai Ranking--75 percent or above
- Non 211 project; Non Top 100 of 2019 Shanghai ranking – 80- 85% percent or above, depending on your Undergraduate institution
Note: Chinese applicants are not required to take the MoE postgraduate entrance exam.
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA (out of 4) or 3.2 Cumulative GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate programme
- Equivalent academic qualifications
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11332 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16998 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National11332 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16998 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
RMB 120,000 for the entire programme.
If you are a graduate of XJTLU, you will automatically receive a discount of 20 percent of the tuition fee.
XJTLU offers a generous scholarship of up to 50 percent of the total tuition fee for all full-time masters programmes based on academic merit. Should you wish to apply for XJTLU master scholarship, please submit a scholarship application letter in your application stating the reasons why you should be considered.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.