Open to those with an undergraduate degree in any discipline, the MSc Management programme at Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University offers you broad theoretical and practical knowledge of management. The modules cover many topics of relevance in China and internationally, including international business, strategy, finance, leadership, marketing and entrepreneurship. You will also complete a research project or dissertation on a management-related topic of your choice.
This programme includes career skills and personal development support to assist you with career evaluation, job searches, and professional skills development, such as:
- consultations with our career development team
- guidance on job search techniques
- coaching in writing cover letters and CVs as well as interview skills
- building and assessing soft competencies like working in teams, communication and presentation skills
- assistance in employment and work permit issues.
International Business School Suzhou (IBSS) is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Organisational Design
- Strategic Business Analysis
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Business Leadership
- International Business
- Strategic Operations Management
- Management Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- For Mainland China applicants: 30 July
- For international applicants and applicants from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan: 15 July
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Strategic Management View 30 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent
- 211 Project; Top 100 of 2019 Shanghai Ranking--75 percent or above
- Non 211 project; Non Top 100 of 2019 Shanghai ranking – 80- 85 percent or above, depending on your undergraduate institution
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA (out of 4) or
- 3.2 Cumulative GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17672 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National11781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17672 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
RMB 120,000 for the entire programme.
If you are a graduate of XJTLU, you will automatically receive a discount of 20 percent of the tuition fee.
XJTLU offers a generous scholarship of up to 50 percent of the total tuition fee for all full-time masters programmes based on academic merit. Should you wish to apply for XJTLU master scholarship, please submit a scholarship application letter in your application stating the reasons why you should be considered.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.