The MSc Finance program at Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University combines traditional academic modules with research seminars, discussions with academics and visiting researchers and industry networking opportunities, to provide you with an integrated learning environment with strong connections to the real world.
The programme is delivered in the International Business School Suzhou (IBSS), one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
Graduates from this programme are well prepared for finance-related roles within world financial markets, multinational corporations, investment banks, asset management companies, banks, non-financial companies, government agencies and consultancies, as well as in other financial institutions. The programme also offers a solid foundation for students interested in pursuing a PhD and an academic career.
International Business School Suzhou (IBSS) is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System).
- Econometrics for Finance
- Advanced Derivatives
- Money and Banking
- Financial Econometrics
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Advanced Investments
- Finance Dissertation
- Bachelor Degree in finance, accounting, economics, management, science or engineering
- Students considering applying for the MSc Finance programme should have some background knowledge in quantitative methods, statistics or econometrics, especially for students with a bachelor’s degree which is not in Economics or Finance
- UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent
- 211 Project; Top 100 of 2020 Shanghai Ranking-75 percent or above (Weighted Average Mark)
- Non 211 project; Non Top 100 of 2020 Shanghai ranking-80-85 percent or above (Weighted Average Mark), depending on your undergraduate institution
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA (out of 4) or
- 3.2 Cumulative GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate programme
International14800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22200 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National14800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22200 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
RMB 144,000 for the entire programme.
If you are a graduate of XJTLU, you will automatically receive a discount of 20 percent of the tuition fee.
Living costs for Suzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.